All library locations will be closed Sunday, May 9 for Mother's Day.
Contactless Curbside Pickup
Contactless curbside pick up is available at all of our library locations during library hours.
Please text your library card number and name after you park in the designated area
- Broadneck: 410-226-9217
- Brooklyn Park: 410-226-9215
- Busch Annapolis: 410-226-9216
- Crofton: 410-226-9214
- Deale: 410-226-9209
- Discoveries: The Library at the Mall: 410-226-9206
- Eastport-Annapolis Neck: 410-226-9205
- Edgewater: 410-226-9204
- Glen Burnie: 410-226-9203
- Linthicum: 410-226-9202
- Maryland City at Russett: 410-226-8998
- Mountain Road: 410-226-8997
- Odenton: 410-226-8995
- Riviera Beach: 410-226-8994
- Severn: 410-226-8991
- Severna Park: 410-226-8990
We offer free wireless printing with a limit of 10 black and white pages per day. Research assistance and book recommendations are available via chat on any page of our website, via phone, and email at askus.aacpl.net.
Don't forget our extensive digital library of tens of thousands of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and streaming movies, online resources for job searching, homework help and eLearning, and virtual programs for all ages.
You need a full-service card to pick up your items via Curbside. To find out about registering for a card or updating a virtual one, see the question below for details.
Here's how it works:
Place your items on hold with your library card or call your favorite library location. Wait to be notified that your hold is available.
When notified, go to the library and park in designated spaces. Text the phone number listed on the signs in the lot.
Please remain in your car until your items are placed on the table and staff has stepped away.
Pickup your items and enjoy!
Watch this how-to video to see how easy it is to pick up your items! Note: our current hours are different than when the video was created. See the question below for special pickup instructions for Discoveries: The Library at the Mall.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Place your items on hold with your library card through the library catalog or by calling any library location.
- Once you receive notification via email or text that your holds are available, you should drive to the library where the items are being held and park in the designated curbside service location (Discoveries: The Library at the Mall has special instructions in the FAQ area).
- Text the phone number on the curbside service signage to begin.
- Please bring your library card number with you.
- If you do not have text capability you can also call the branch when you arrive and provide your library card number and name to staff.
- Remain in your car until staff have placed your items on the designated table. Please wait until staff are at least 6ft away before you retrieve your items from the table.
Yes, you need a full-service library card to pick up your items. If you already have a virtual card, please call any library location for instructions on upgrading it. To register for a full-service card via Curbside Pickup, more details can be found on our Library Card Information page.
All items must be returned in the book drop, staff will not be accepting any items at curbside service and returns should not be left on the table.
- Once you receive notification via email or text that your holds are available, you should drive to the Level 2 of the Green Garage at Westfield Annapolis Mall.
- There are five marked spaces near the Mall entrance on that level.
- Text 410-226-9206 to alert staff that you have arrived. Please provide your name library card number and parking spot location.
- Library staff will push a cart with materials to your car's parking spot. Please exit the car and retrieve your materials.
- You may also pick up your books inside Westfield Mall on a table outside of the library. When texting staff to let them know of your arrival, please specify that you would like to do hallway pickup instead of curbside.