eLearning for All Ages
New Users Start Here
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda)
- Visit the LinkedIn Learning login page and select "Login with your library card and PIN"
- Click "Get Started"
- Enter your library card number and PIN.
- You'll be asked to select some areas of interest so that LinkedIn Learning can recommend courses for you. It is recommended that you choose at least three areas you are interested in learning about.
- Optional: set a weekly learning goal to help keep on track. Select "Maybe later" if you'd like to skip this step.
- You are all set to find courses and start learning!
Udemy(Mobile App Instructions)
- You must have a Google or Microsoft account to create a Udemy account.
- After creating an account there, visit the Udemy login page and enter your library card number. (You will not be prompted to enter your card number if you are at a library location).
- Click the Sign in/Create a Udemy account button, then login with your Google or Microsoft username and password.
- Browse for courses and begin your learning adventure!
- Download and open the app or visit the Mango website
- Follow these instructions to create a profile
- If using the website, follow this link to login with your new profile credentials
- If using the app, follow these instructions under the Mobile tab to select Anne Arundel Public Library as your library.
- You are set to start learning!
- Download the app if you are using a mobile device.
- Whether using the app or visiting the website, please make sure to start by clicking the blue Use Rosetta Stone Library Solution button on this library website page. You can only access our free library version of Rosetta Stone using this link.
- Follow the instructions on this page to set up your account on either the website or via the app on your mobile device.
- Set your choice of language when you login to Rosetta Stone and begin your learning experience.
Download the Apps
|Name of App||iOS||Android||Amazon Fire|
|Udemy*||Download Udemy for iOS||Download Udemy for Android|
|Mango||Download Mango for iOS||Download Mango for Android||Download Mango for Amazon Fire|
|Rosetta Stone||Download Rosetta Stone for iOS||Download Rosetta Stone for Android||Download Rosetta Stone for Amazon Fire|
All eLearning platforms are also available on your web browser.
* Please make sure to download the Udemy app version named Udemy for Business.
The LinkedIn mobile application is currently unavailable. Please visit the website using a browser on your mobile device. We will put links to the LinkedIn app in this area when the application is working.
- Mango Support: Visit Mango's support center.
- Rosetta Stone Library Edition Support: Go to the Rosetta Stone Support Page: Select "School" then scroll to the bottom for Call, Email, or Chat options.
- Udemy Support: Get help in Udemy's support area.
- LinkedIn Learning Support: Use LinkedIn Learning's support page for general support questions.
- Kanopy Support: Visit the Kanopy Help Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- O'Reilly for Public Libraries (formerly Safari Books) limits the number of people logged in at one time, please return later if you are not allowed to view books or videos. Visit the O'Reilly support page if you continue to have difficulty.
- Blocked card? Your account may be blocked from requesting or downloading digital materials if you have overdue materials. Log in to your account to see details.
For other problems with Safari, Gale Virtual Reference, or Testing and Education Reference Center, or other digital resource please contact us.