Computers & More: Technology Services
- Lynda.com is an online education service presented by LinkedIn that can help you learn technology, creative, and business skills.
- Udemy offers over 4000 courses in the areas of business, tech, and personal development.
- Mango Languages is an easy to access program that allows you to learn a new language on your own time.
- Brainfuse offers online academic services designed to support many learning needs and styles. These services include: live tutoring, skills building, and much more.
- Safari Books offers eBooks on technical topics from a range of publishers including programming, certification training, and specific software applications.
Wireless printing is available to all users by setting up a free account with SmartAlec. Wirless printing is currently free. Customers are limited to 10 black and white pages per day.
A limited number of computers are available by appointment. Please call for more information.
All public library computers offer Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint, as well as Internet access.
Need a computer and Internet access at home? Borrow one of our Chromebook kits that contain a Chromebook and hotspot.
Thanks to generous donations to the Library Foundation, the library offers hotspots, Chromebooks, and C•Pen readers for checkout.
Chromebooks and wifi are now available at a time when people without internet access need it the most. Use a Chromebook and wifi hotspot to:
- Connect the Chromebook to the internet using the hotspot
- Use the hotspot to put up to 10 wifi enabled devices online simultaneously
- Access or save files on a USB drive
- Access or save files to your Google, Microsoft, iCloud or other online account.
3D printing is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Library buildings are currently closed. Self checkout is not available at this time. Please visit our Curbside Pickup page for information about picking up books, dvds, cds, and other physical materials.